Thursday, August 13, 2009

Veggie dip and crackers.

So Emma and I made tuna salad for lunch.....after loving our whole grain wrap loaded with green leaf lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers and tuna, I was still a bit hungry. I had some raw broc. and califl. with some veggie dip sitting there....and I got out the every so yummy Ritz crackers to plow through the rest of the tuna salad. I sat there and thought this is dumb....screw the veggie dip and crackers - I don't really need them. So I put the left over tuna salad on the raw veggies and it was GOOOOOOOD! Yum....little changes, big results. It is beginning to become a game for me now....love it.

Ok, the blister troll is back. Blister number three arrived this morning during work out. left foot. grrrrr...thinking I may have to go back to the shoe store. I really really love these shoes - the arches are awesome and the heal support on the bottom is outstanding. But I can't keep up with the blisters.
need to buy stock in band aides,
Jill

PS....a BIG ps..... my normal walk/run with the dog (approx two miles) has always consisted on run/walk, run/walk, etc. Tonight I started my run and couldn't stop. RAN THE WHOLE DISTANCE!!! And I must say when I got back home, I think I still could have kept going. Hank on the other hand was in "heart attack mode" we like to call it. That really pumped me up. A good end of the day. And as always, thinking of my WB girls the whole run. Miss you guys.
-hugs-

1 comment:

  1. JILL!!!!!!!!! THAT IS INCREDIBLE!!!!! TWO MILES!!!!!!! I have yet to run one....(or walk one lately. It's been a rough pregnancy, constantly nauseous and exhausted!!! But, thankful, don't get me wrong. I'm praying you join me soon.) Anyway, you ROCK and I'm SO proud of you. Hi five girl!

    ReplyDelete