Friday, August 21, 2009

detoxing the pipes, need prayers

Ok ladies. I have this new doc here in OH. We are really hitting this hormone thing hard. Which is starting with my liver, gall bladder and weight issues. So yesterday I did my spit test and got them in the mail. Next week I get blood work done (that's a usual for me every month!)......da da da daaaaaaaa....and tomorrow I begin the 21 day detoxing program. (this is where I'll need the prayers!)

21 days of hard core "cleaning" on the inside. Pretty strict on what I can eat, what I can't and full of nutrition. Tonight I had a good 'ol cheeseburger, onion rings, dt soda and ice cream with snickers on it.....won't see that for another 21 days!

The kicker....we are headed to my mom's for 4-5 days tomorrow....and I start this tomorrow. And Emma's b-day party will fall in the 21 days too. Please pray I can resist all temptations without hurting anyone!!! :)
I'll keep you updated.
cleaning out the pipes, Jill your #2 go girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment