Friday, August 28, 2009

Hey All

Hey Girls, it's Carrie.

Oh, how I miss you girls!!!!!! I'm so proud of you, Jill!!! You ROCK!!!!! And, you have inspired me. I've been MIA for a few weeks, and that includes exercise, too. I'm SO exhausted and nauseous all of the time, but am thankful at the same time. I'm praying for a couple other WBGs will join me in this PG thing soon. Jill, I saw Adam's post on Facebook the other day about going into the steam room at the gym. You need to tell that guy to stay out of there. Doesn't excessive heat kill lil spermies?

Anyway, I digress MAJORLY!!!! One thing you said about walking for 20 min. a day is a reasonable and attainable goal. I SO need to jump on board with that. SO starting tomorrow, I've GOT to get back to it. Maybe I can actually go #2 after I walk. Seriously. You know how people who have a baby "looking" bump but are NOT pregnant call it their "food baby?" Well, right now I have a "poop baby." Seriously. I'm 8 weeks and had to wear maternity pants today because I was so full of poop!!!! Sad, huh.

Love you girls!

1 comment:

  1. can't poop, aye???? its SOOOOOO a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ;) jill

    ReplyDelete