Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Did it.

Ran over two miles tonight. Wow. This is blowing my mind....how can 190 pounds of bouncing fat ran two miles when just two months ago I could not run to the stop sign an back which is only a quarter of a mile. It is unbelievable the mental difference in life this makes. It is unbelievable that despite everything that has physically gone wrong during these training days that perseverance has paid off. No pain, no gain.

My new favorite phrase for the day (Adam and I saw this on a shirt):
"Pain is weakness getting out."
How true....I like it. Two months ago, I was in so much pain in everyday life let alone during exercise. But despite I kept going...getting over the hump wasn't easy, but worth it. Most of the physical pain is gone now. wow. wow. ...wow. I can actually say I look forward to the exercise now.
Thanking Jesus for the strength,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment