Thursday, August 20, 2009

Spit and tidbit.

So today I am spitting in test tubes for hormone testing. Weird. Weird. weird. But cool and somewhat excited. New doctor, new tests, hopefully new answers....or just answers that work. :)

Today's tidbit - Move with a Mission
"You don't need to muscle-crunch at the gym; a daily walk will go a long way towards keeping you fit. Twenty minutes of brisk walking daily is a responsible goal. Its important to walk fast....it should be quite difficult to talk on your cell phone. Need more motivation? Think of all the money you're saving on a gym membership!" Health Monitor Vol 7 June/July 2009

picking up my detox kit this afternoon at the doctor's office. Keep me in your thoughts.....I sure am going to miss chocolate for 21 days, especially during the "princess birthday party". ;)
Sassy and Spitin', Jill

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you inspired me, Jill. I HAVE to get moving. You are right. No matter what, I CAN do 20 min.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can Carrie! Go go go go GO! :)
    If all fails, go for 10 minutes in the AM and 10 minutes inteh PM.....thats just a couple snooze buttons away!

    ReplyDelete