Monday, August 31, 2009

dumb sham

1. I did not take care of my ankle initially, so it still hurts. I really did not think I hurt it that bad. I still have a little limp and the muscles hurt all around it. I am very hesitant to do much on it. I plan on heading to the gym today....but not to run. I am trying to be patient as I am now taking care of it. GGGGRRRR I SO KNOW BETTER.....anyway, I am thinking it will take another week or two to heal. I will ride the bike at the gym today and then head to the park w/ Josie. I am still getting exercise, but not the way I like.....double ggggrrrrrrr.
I did get a jogging stroller! My sister gave it to me...she had one in her attic!!!! It now sits in my garage mocking me for not taking care of my foot the first two days of it's injury.

2. There is a lot of poop talk going on. TOOOO FUNNY...well not really, I do pray that relief comes quickly for you girls!!!

3. Hey Jill - I am eating all that you are restricted from and let me tell you how bad I feel!!!!! JUST think what you are doing for your body!!! YOU hang in there!!!! IF YOU CAN RUN TWO miles (it was not that long ago, it was difficult for you to walk it); YOU can detox your body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. I'm off to wrap my ankle and walk to the library (little less than an mile). This will be my first long adventure since the bobby pin incident of 2009.

Signing off - dumb sham

1 comment:

  1. "bobby pin incident of 2009"...i love it. perhaps that should be on our next t-shirts! HA!
    you crack me up. Take it easy on the ankle...SOOOOO glad to hear that you are finding alternative exercising though - that is great! It is still keeping that heart pumping and lung going. You rock, dumb sham. hee hee hee. You're not really dumb, can't you find a way to blame your husband for this....thats what i do when i do something dumb!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete