Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Today was the bomb!

So Library day...Emma got a new book and video....ahhhhhhh a video! :) So when we got home, the video went in and I got to exercising - a great, hard, push it work out. Love it. Incline 5.0 and feeling the burn 25 minutes later. Stretches, abs, and 10 minute arm strengthening. Then after super, I decided not to leave Hank out and got in a good 2 mile run outside. yes, run. Dude.....I think this is getting a bit addictive.

Then, my organic chicken that i got for $1.85 a pound needed to be put in the freezer for safe keeping. I was looking at it and discovered that it was skinless breast WITH the bone. Ok, so I started cutting the meaty portion off with my kitchen shears and then in one inch cubes for kabobs later. Done, in freezer. Then I took the bones and noticed still a good deal of meat stuck to them. So I cooked them in my fancy nancy Tupperware micro cooker. Done, chicken flaked right off in my hands...that will be good for some chicken salad tomorrow! Thennnnnnn, the gift just keeps on giving - I took my scrappy bones and currently have them in my stock pot boiling on the stove top, yep, you got it.....organic chicken broth! Can we say good soup this winter! Sooooooooo pumped!
Good day good day. Wishing and hoping my WB girls are having a good one too!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment