Sunday, August 16, 2009

Oh ya baby!

So Sunday evening and still no workout for me. 9:30....I reallllllly want to skip. But no, can't. Gotta do it. Do it for my girls! So since it was dark out, I headed to the basement to the treadmill. My run two minutes, walk two minutes on an incline just wasn't burning too much anymore. I sweat, breath hard, get thirsty, but no burn....soooooo BRING IT. I bumped it up to Run 2.5 minutes, walk 1.5 minutes. Oh ya baby - I could feel it! Still was feeling good though at my normal 30 minute finish line, so I kept pushing. Went onto 40 minutes....got in the three miles! :) Kick butt. Shout to the Lord, man.
I ended out burning just over 400 calories. Awesome. Ended the workout with 20 minutes of Chiropractic stretches, some arm curls and 25 crunches on the bouncy ball. Love it. I know its late and i will probably be tired in the morning, but so worth it.
11:08 pm and sitting here enjoying my fresh blueberry/blackberry/banana smoothie. yum.
Thinking of my girls alllllll the time,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment