Saturday, August 29, 2009

detox report from OH...

Hey ladies - good to hear from some of you. Don't distress, jump right back on the train and go for a new day!

As for the detox....one week down!!! :) Today was day 8, and so far I have lost 5 pounds! I haven't lost any real weight since last April! I am totally excited. Still missing salt and carbs A TON. .....and today was craving a big juicy hamburger and fries. :) BUT I know in the end it is allllll worth it. And by doing this I am seeing first hand the effects food play on our body. Pretty unreal. I'll share more as the days continue.

Carrie - I think its a girl.....none other to make #2 clog up. :) Grab some beets, girl, and down the H2O like its going out of style.
Love you all!!!!!
Jill Billy
p.s. "today's tidbit".....I run without wearing underwear. love it. Are you proud, Sham? hee he eheeeh eheehh hheeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment